Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Backup to Avoid Disaster
Transcript of Backup to Avoid Disaster
to Avoid Disaster
By Accident - Oops!
Accidental Deletion of a file
Misplacement of a CD
How does someone lose 10 years of photos?
Hard Drive Failure
Viruses / Worms
This could never happen to me!?
How can we protect our documents, photographs & data?
Types of Backups
DVD's = 4.7gb or 2,100 photos
Store Backup DVD's "Off Site!!!"
No Auto Backup
USB Flash Drive
Store between 32gb & 256gb of data
Cost: $9 to $72
Have at least 2 for "Off Site Backup"
No auto backup
External Hard Drive
Store between 1tb & 3tb of data
Cost: $80 to $140
Have at least 2 for "Off Site Backup!!!"
Store between 17GB, 100GB, & unlimited data
Cost: Free to $5 per month
Inherently "Off Site"
Google Drive, Dropbox, CrashPlan
Francis Ford Coppola's
"Film director Francis Ford Coppola has appealed for the return of his COMPUTER BACKUP DEVICE following a robbery at his house in Argentina on Wednesday."
What Rich has his Parents do...
1. On-Line Backup!
2. Hard Drive Backup
Free to $4 / month
15gb / 100gb
Free to $5 / month
?? / unlimited
$80 to $140
3 Copies in
2 Different Formats