Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 2: Ethics in Public Speaking
Transcript of Chapter 2: Ethics in Public Speaking
ethical guidelines? DOES THE SPEAKER:
Employ sound reasoning
Speak the truth
Respect opinions of others DOES THE SPEAKER USE EMOTIONAL APPEALS:
Taking advantage of emotion?
Campaigns to confuse?
Substituting emotion for logic? What, if any, emotional appeals
are used in the speech? What, if any, unethical appeals
are used in the speech?