Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adding Music to a Prezi from Youtube
Transcript of Adding Music to a Prezi from Youtube
Step one: Convert YouTube Video
First, find the you tube video, with the song you want to add to your Prezi.
Then, copy the URL.
Go to website http://www.youtube-mp3.org and paste the URL into the text box.
Click convert video, and then download.
Step Two: Upload your Music
Go to the Prezi you want to add music to, and click Insert; Add Background Music.
A pop up will appear, from which you can pick the converted Youtube video from.
Within a few seconds the music should be uploaded, and will play when the Prezi is viewed.