Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adding Music to a Prezi from Youtube
Transcript of Adding Music to a Prezi from Youtube
Step one: Convert YouTube Video
First, find the you tube video, with the song you want to add to your Prezi.
Then, copy the URL.
Go to website http://www.youtube-mp3.org and paste the URL into the text box.
Click convert video, and then download.
Step Two: Upload your Music
Go to the Prezi you want to add music to, and click Insert; Add Background Music.
A pop up will appear, from which you can pick the converted Youtube video from.
Within a few seconds the music should be uploaded, and will play when the Prezi is viewed.