Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Take responsibility for your Emotional Wake
Transcript of Take responsibility for your Emotional Wake
How others will react
Not Caused by unkind comments.
Not Caused by thoughtless.
Created by lack of APPRECIATIVE COMMENTS!
Expressions of appreciation
Delivering the message with a load
Take responsibility for your Emotional
What type of WAKE are you leaving?
Everything we say leaves an emotional wake
Positive or Negative
What you remember after I'm GONE
How others interpret our message
1. Where are we going.
2. Why we are going.
3. Who is going with us.
4. How we are going to get there.
Strong Resilient Vessel
Complete the conversation
Emotional Wake is what is remembered after I'm gone
Our emotional wake determines the
story that is told
We show one another who we
are every minute of the day
The Conversation is not about the
relationship. The conversation is the