Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of My Teaching Journey
Transcript of Copy of My Teaching Journey
G & H Training
The most notable thing in this photo is that I'm MISSING
DTLT 501 & Beyond
Theorists -Race, Watkins,
.Learning views. LBT,LIS,LBKO
.Culturally responsive teaching
Mana - Influence, prestige, power
Aki - Urge on, encourage
Tanga - People
CPIT Guiding Philosophy
The focus of manaakitanga is not necessarily on the person recieving the encouragement but on the SACRIFICIAL and unselfish contribution of the giver.
(RACE / BIGGS)
A reflection in a miror is an exact replica of what is in front of it. Reflection in professional practice, however, gives back not what it is, but what might be, an improvement on the original.
Student centured (Become independent learners)
Relational (Know your student and how to progress)
Set goals (IT, stretch myself & students)
Empathetic (give sacrificially)