Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Planning for the "BIG IDEA"
Transcript of Planning for the "BIG IDEA"
What is project planning?
Project planning is part of project management. To plan and subsequently report progress within the project setting.
What are the important elements of a good project planning ?
- The appropriate methods for completing the project are determined.
- The durations for the various tasks necessary to complete the work are listed and grouped into a work breakdown structure.
What are the importance of planning?
- Project planning is often used to organize different areas of a project, including project plans, workloads and the management of teams and individuals.
But remember !
- Project planning is inherently uncertain as it must be done before the project is actually started.
- Therefore the duration of the tasks is often estimated through a weighted average of optimistic, normal, and pessimistic cases.
Plan the "BIG IDEA"
- Measure your progress against the design folder in the next remaining steps.