Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
High School Algerbra 1
Transcript of High School Algerbra 1
A real-world example
By using SMART products to make math concepts tangible, educators are helping students build a foundation of knowledge that will ensure their success. Students also have the opportunity to expand their technical knowledge and most of all have fun !!
The Smart Board interactive whiteboard operates as part of a system that includes the interactive whiteboard, a computer, a projector and whiteboarding software
Visual learners can see their work projected and gain immediate feedback on their work. Auditory learners can use different software
to interact with the board. Tactile learners can use different colored pens to write
on the board and highlight important ideas.