Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Korean-style house(한옥)
Korea traditional Hanok houses.
Hanok using tile-covered roof houses.
1.Hanok is the biggest advantage of it is well ventilated.
2.In addition, using the shoji paper(창호지) doors and windows were decorated.
1.Hanok disadvantage is periodic maintenance is required, and there costly.
2.Hanok are susceptible to thermal insulation and soundproofing.