Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Bermuda Triangle
Transcript of The Bermuda Triangle
The Burmuda Triangle
The Burmuda Triangle takes place in the Atlantic Ocean by Miami and Puerto Rico. In 1964 The Burmuda Triangle was named.
The different view points people say, that might happen are. The planes crash into the sea. The fishes might have ate them. Or waves have knock them down. Also, people say aliens have took them away. My theory is a took the ships and airplanes down.
By; Ange Alvarez
The Burmuda Triangle is a mystery because, when any ship or plane travels there. It just dissapears, out of cite. It has unexplained circumstances, of why the planes and ships have dissapear. Twenty planes and 50 ships have dissapear,one thousand people have died.
The goal for the mystery is, why the planes and ships dissapear. There's no answer yet but, hopefully there will be.