Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
structure of the atom
Transcript of structure of the atom
( Argon )
what is an argon?
Argon is a chemical element with symbol ( Ar) and atomic number 18. It is in group 18 and period 3 in the periodic table also its a noble gas because it doesn't have a color or a smell .
general information about argon
numbers of electrons
number of protons
numbers of neutron
What is an atom ?
- an atom is the smallest particle of an element that retains its identity in a chemical reaction , atoms are composed of smaller subatomic particle such as the protons, neutrons and electrons , atoms contain a nucleus surrounded by an electron cloud that consists of one or more energy levels.
created by: SARA MOHAMMED ALBADI
well argon loss or gain any electrons to be reactive?
Argon will not loss or gain any electrons in the valence shell because its full and it have 8 electrons in the outer shell and because the maxim number of electrons in the outer sell is 8 .