Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Making salts
Describe displacement to the person next to you
They have to write down what they understand you said
acid + metal carbonate → a salt + water + carbon dioxide
acid + metal oxide (or Hydroxide) → a salt + water
Acid + metal = Salt + Hydrogen
To know how to make a salt
To know how to define a salt
To know how to name a salt based on the reactants
We will make a salt with Copper Oxide and Sulphuric acid.
Weigh the product. Did you make as much as you expected? If not...why?
You made solid product. What kind of reaction is this?