Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Creating Quizzes with WatuPro
Transcript of Creating Quizzes with WatuPro
After the installation of the plugin, you will see in your wordpress admin panel two menues:
Creating Quizzes with WordPress and WatuPro
Setting general options
8 Question types
How to create Quizzes with WatuPro
WatuPRO is a multi-purpose online quiz software that can be used in education &, research.
WatuPRO is a plugin that runs inside your WordPress-powered site.
WatuPRO is mobile / touch - friendly. It works on all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
: Here students will find their quizzes.
: Here you as the teacher will design and administer the quizzes.
In the picture is this menue already selected and shows all the different work possible work areas
you can choose from.
Single Choice Question
Multiple Choice Question
Open End Question
Sort the Values (Ordering)
Fill the Gap
True/False and Multiple Choice Questions
Defining Default Grades