Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Typography/Motion Graphics
What is it made on or with?
What is the message? unofficial lettering text and image message Saul Bass
"Design is thinking made visual." David Crow
"Where there is choice there is meaning" Titles can create 'pre-vision' for a film, programme, site or game, embedding hints about the nature of the experience to come. Saul Bass said "My initial thoughts about what a title can do was to set mood and the prime underlying core of the film's story, to express the story in some metaphorical way. I saw the title as a way of conditioning the audience, so that when the film actually began, viewers would already have an emotional resonance with it." TV Graphics
Martin Lambie-Nairn http://www.watchthetitles.com/articles/00170-Kyle_Cooper_interview_pt_1_2 Film Titles
Kyle Cooper Resource http://www.lambie-nairn.com/work/ Herb Lubalin