Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Quotes 101
by Ranjali Sripada-Vaz and Antonio Varitimos
“I came. I saw. I conquered.”
originates from a letter that Julius Caesar wrote to the Roman senate around 46B.C.
"I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side be an advocate for myself and others like me"
"If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry"
" When it comes to writing, you do what you wanna do and be who you wanna be."
"Writing is like farting. It just comes out. Poof!"
Edgar Allen Poe
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat"
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter"
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say cannot do"
"When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up."
Captain John Parker
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."