Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIESEC intro
joined the network.
60 years later... in 2010 110 Countries and Territories
7.800 Leadership Roles
4000 Partners & Sponsors
62 Years of Existence 6 Local Committees
3 National Conferences
4 National Partners AIESEC
LUND!! Problem: How to improve mutual understanding
among the people from different countries in the world? Solution:
EXCHANGE! Within AIESEC
- National conferece:Lead 2010
Largest and most successful in Nordic during 10 years
With the companies
1. China project, 800 companies contacted
2. CleanTech Project, doing survey to all the
clean-tech companies in Skane
- 4 corporate partners
With the students
- 10 students going on exchange,
- 2 interns working in Lund
Exchange! Development, Education, Sustainability CHU MI ^ . < Vision. Skills Global Network and Learning Evironment AIESEC Alumni
Cavaco Silva - Former President of Portugal
Martti Ahtisaari - Former President of Finland, 2008 Nobel Peace Prize laureate
Helmut Kohl - Former Chancellor of Germany
Janez Drnovsek - Former President of Slovenia
Junichiro Koizumi - Former Prime Minister of Japan
César Gaviria - Former President of Colombia
Kofi Annan - Secretary-General of the United Nations, 2001 Nobel Peace Prize laureate
Ratan Tata - Chairman of the Tata Group
Nandan Nilekani - Former CEO of Infosys Technologies Ltd Why are we motivated? What do we gain from AIESEC? "Impact" Leadership Roles in AIESEC Lund Local committee president
Vice President - Finance
Vice President - Communication
Project Manager - Incoming Exchange
Project Manager - Outgoing Exchange