Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of V
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
1.system) are secured by a seat belt. 1. For a violation of the requirements of 1 vehicle equipped with seat belt unless all of the passengers who are younger than 17 (but not required to be secured in a child passenger safety seat
2. For a violation of the requirements in 2 above, a fine of not less than $100 or more than $2above, a fine of not less than $25 nor more than $50.
A driver and all passengers in a vehicle shall be secured in a seat belt if such vehicle is equipped with seat belts.
2. A person shall not operate a passenger00. However, the court may defer proceedings and require an offender to complete a special course including child passenger safety. this course is in lieu of requiring the offender to complete a ¨Driving safety course.¨
When operating either an open-bed pickup truck or an open flatbed truck or when drawing an open flatbed trailer, a driver shall not transport a passenger younger than 18 in the bed of such truck or trailer.
SANCTIONS: A fine of not less than $25 or more than $200.
Bicycle Protective Headgear:
School Bus Safety Restraint Systems:
Any person who operates a motorcycle shall wear and require all passengers to wear State approved protective headgear meeting the minimum standards of motorcycle shall wear State approved protective headgear.
SANCTIONS: A fine of not less than $10 or more than $50.
Motorcycle Protective Headgear:
Persons charged with traffic offenses may be allowed to participate in a deferred disposition program. Under this program, an offender must plead guilty or no contest to the offense and complete a driving safety course. The court may defer imposition of judgment for 90 day and dismiss the charge when the course has been completed. Vennons Ann. There have been no cases on point found to guide whether evidence of nonuse is admissible to show contributory or comparative negligence. However, the fact that the prohibition of such evidence has been repealed may indicate accepted admissibility in some circumstances.
SANCTIONS: A fine of less than $25 or more than $250. But, the court may defer proceedings and require an offender to complete a special course including child passenger safety. This course is in lieu of requiring the offender to complete a Driving Safety Course.
Any student riding a school bus shall wear a seat belt if the bus is equipped with seat belts for all passengers, whenever passenger cars or passenger vans are used to transport students, the operator of th vehicle shall ensure that each passenger is secured by a seat belt.
Thanks for Watching
NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
October 10, 2015
9th Period Mr. Barriga
SANCTIONS: A school district may implement a disciplinary policy to enforce the use of seat belts by students. However, there is no specific statutory provision addressing the sanctions for a violation of the requirement.