Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tutor Topics Training
Transcript of Tutor Topics Training
Questioning & Feedback
Question Types, Cont.
Who is this Bloom dude?
...and what is a taxonomy, anyway?
The Walk Away
1. Developing your questioning and feedback skills are one of the most important things you will do as a tutor.
2. There is no "perfect" response in any situation. Keep what you've learned in mind and always work to improve your skills.
1. Deepen understanding of different levels and types of questioning techniques.
2. Increase your understanding and implementation of the different types of positive reinforcement used in tutoring.
Work in groups
For each level of Bloom's Taxonomy, develop one question.
Your questions should span the different question types:
Shout out to Carol Dweck
Exercise: Person Praise v. Process Praise
Bloom, Benjamin S. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives (1956).