Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOME LEARNING Due 27/9/13
Transcript of HOME LEARNING Due 27/9/13
SCENARIO: You and your friend find someone lying unconcious on the ground at Leo...
Your Prezi will explain all the steps you would follow in this situation. Include when you would use CPR, AED and the Recovery Position; remember it depends on what state the
person is in!
You will need to consult your First Aid guidebook.
Don't use too much text, so choose only key points!
Keep your design clean & simple - this is more effective!
Your Prezi must:
Have no more than 7 frames!
Have proper spelling & punctuation.
Be shared with your teachers by next Friday.
Your task is to create a Prezi which reviews some of what you learned in First Aid Training this week.
END OF SIDE ONE
Have fun making your Prezi, and e-mail or ask your teacher if you are having any trouble!