Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Camels by Gabby
Transcript of Camels by Gabby
28 days as a baby
diagram of a camel
They have humps to store fat and turns into food when they need it.
adult 60 years
13 months pregnant
Camels have padded feet that stops the camel from sinking into the sand and protects from the heat of the very hot desert surface.
help keep lots of
Long legs help camels not get burnt on the hot dry sand.
Thick hair on the back helps protect them
with the sun.
Camels reach the height of 7 big feet and weigh up to 1500 and specially when adapted to the desert life a luckily with all it's adaptation to the desert .
Camels are luckily to have it's adaptation for the desert because if camels didn't they would die of thrust or hunger and would die easily.So camels are very luckily