Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Glowstick Lab
Jacqueline Nava, Karina Bedolla, Lisbel Benito
Glow stick Lab
If we put the glow stick in the hot water, then the glow stick will glow brighter because the temperature will make the liquid inside it react to the temperature around it.
3 glow sticks
Parts of a Valid Experiment
Does a relatshionship exists between temperature and the luminescence of a glow stick?
1) Fill cups with 3 types of water
2)Crack the glow sticks and put one in
each cup. Time them for ten minutes
3)After ten minutes, measure the
brightness with a ruler using cm.
4)Make a chart.
5)Graph the data.