Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 1850
The People’s Republic of China had just been established in 1949
[Describe life in 1950’s China]
[Rural and City differences/similarities]
[Insert economic facts and figures]
What does this mean for the Li’s [insert socio-economic data]
China - Life with the Li Family
The Li Family
Rural China 1950
What does the future hold?
Li Family Update
Impacts to Li Family
A brief history
Overview of China
From 1850 - a brief history
Impacts and to Li’s family
Li’s family is from a village in Jiangxi Province, located in the centre inner land of China.
In the whole village, 70% of the villagers’ family name as Li. Thus the village also called Li village.
Most of the villagers had spent all their lives in this village since ancient time. They always lived on the farming of rice and sugar canes.
In the agriculture society, males are always the main labour force. Similar to other villager, Li’s family always wanted to have more boys.
Li was born in 1953, and he had one brother, and 2 sisters