Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of $Million Dollars$
Vacation with family
$15,000 would would be spent for my family and I to stay in Peru for two weeks. This includes all expenses.
Build a minimalistic tiny home along with land all throughout the country. The budget for the house would be roughly $10,000 and $20,000 for land.
Place $75,000 away for college. Which particular college is still unknown.
Place $50,000 in my savings acount at SunTrust because thats the bank my father uses.
If every penny of it had to be spent, this how I possibly might go about it if I had to spend it.
$20,000 would be donated to the National Recording Preservation Foundation.
The Volkswagen XL 1, a diesel-electric hybrid. This will cost roughly $150,000.
What to do now?
I now have $680,000 remaining.
$100,000 would be spent on music/ recording equipment while, another $15,000 would be used to build a recording studio. $325,000 would be spent on Jimi Hendrix's Woodstock strat. $ 17,000 would be spent on a 5 octave marimba. $7,000 on a low C bass clarinet.