Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of YEAR-ROUND
Ten years ago about 1.5 million public school
students attended year-round schools
Today there are more than
5 million year-round pupils
Kids in year-round schooling attend classes from six-to-nine weeks in a row, broken up by two-to-four week vacations.
All in all, the pros and cons
of year-round schooling are endless and are all valid reasons for supporting or opposing an alteration in the school calendar. It is also generally a case-by-case basis. Some schools will benefit from the alteration and some will not.
Year-round schooling and its alternative methods associated with it are beneficial to some schools and detrimental to others.