Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
by Alex and Robert
Co2 traps heat in the Earth's atmosphere.
How does global warming work?
Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Dioxide, and Methane
are causing global warming.
Global warming can melt ice caps and places like Florida can be submerged.
Why does it matter?
What is global warming ?
Global warming is the warming up of earth.
The human race will die if this keeps
Smoke and Co2 are one of the causes of global warming.
SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!!
What is causing global warming?
What can we do to help
Stop Global Warming!!!
bike and walk.
use less electricity
clean our property
plant more trees
Any questions or comments?
Were do these chemicals
These chemicals come from factories, cars,
trucks, and busses.