Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CCS TIMES
Tabloid versus Broadsheet
Looking at the following newspaper articles, decide as a class group if the newspaper is a tabloid or a broadsheet publication and list some of the features that you find in them.
Monday, October 13, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
For next Monday
Find the same story in a tabloid and a broadsheet and bring them in to class.
Write an article about the ebola virus (tabloid or broadsheet).
*hint: to do this homework well, you will need to read many broadsheet or tabloid articles to learn the style of writing. Many of these articles are available for free on the publications website.
List four types of media and give two examples?