Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Olympics
WHY DO WE FAIL???
"I'm not good at math..."
"I'm not good at poetry..."
HAVE YOU TRIED HARD ENOUGH?
Clap your hands for
The great winner of Math Olympics 1st Edition is...
CLAP YOUR HANDS !!!
Do you want to be the next medalist?
Country Platinum Silver Bronze Total
Luiza 6 4 3 13
Sofia 6 2 3 11
Luana 5 1 5 11
Bernardo 1 6 3 10
João 1 5 2 8
Rafael 1 3 2 6
Esther 3 3
Alex 1 1
Francisco 4 4
Matheus 2 2
OLYMPIC MEDAL CHART
Notes on The Prezi Project:
1) Math in Real Life (Bernardo, Esther, João and Júlia):
Pros: The best Prezi!
Cons: Could have done better Research.
2) What is Algebra? (Francisco, Luiza and Rafael):
Pros: The best Content! (Information)
Cons: Prezi could have been better, and also behavior.
3) Math and Games (Jade and Luana):
Pros: The best Presentation!
Cons: Research could have been better.
4) Famous Mathematicians (Nara and Sofia):
The great winners of "The Prezi Project".
This is group was the best overall. They didn't have the best content, prezi nor presentation. But they were pretty good in ALL aspects!
ARE GOLD MEDALISTS!
Activity 3 - Math Quiz
Average Score = 21,25%
Great job Sofia!!!
Two gold medals in a row!!!
Sofia and Nara
Activity 4 - 4th of July Quiz
(Max Score = 5):
Luiza - 5
Sofia - 4
João - 3
Luana - 3
Esther - 2
Francisco - 2
Bernardo - 0
Rafael - 0
Average Score - 2.3
Thomas Edison Invented the Light Bulb as we know it
The Prezi Project
Activity 5 - The History of Math Seminar:
Gold Medal: Sofia and Luana
Silver Medal: Luiza and Rafael
Bronze Medal: Bernardo and Francisco
Prezi Expert: João
Activity 6: Buffon's Needles.
(Finding Pi through an experiment)
Gold Medal: Luana (Estimated value of Pi = 3,24)
Silver Medal: Esther
Bronze Medal: Luiza
Activity 7: Math Quiz 2
Silver: Bernardo and João
SCORES: 3rd Quarter (30 marks)
Class Participation (6 Marks)