Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How many hot dogs are eaten at major league baseball games during a season?
Transcript of How many hot dogs are eaten at major league baseball games during a season?
Justin Claspell AMDM Project for Mrs. Sullivan National Hot Dog and Sausage Council predicts that 20.5 million hot dogs sold and that the Red Sox and Phillies will both sell around 1.5 million , they predicted 22.5 million in 2011 Cha Cha says an average of 862,702 sold at each ballpark this season which is about 10,651 per game How We Came Up With our Answer: We took the projection of 10,651 hot dogs sold per game and multiplied that by 30 major league ballparks. 10,651x30=319,530 Then we took 319,530 and multiplied that by 81 because every team has 81 home regular season games 319,530x81= 25,881,930 hot dogs sold in one season at all MLB ballparks. After research, we found the average number of hot dogs sold at ballparks are between 24 and 25.5 million. End Our Work On Paper: