Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum
Transcript of Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum
about? What do you
already know? Language Arts motivating
students vocabulary comprehension writing Literature Syllabus Assignments Agenda LECTURE and DIALOGUE Intro toStandards:
TEKS Example and demonstration of journal response Turn and talk/suggested prompts
In groups of two discuss what you wrote
I selected ___ because ____
I want to know more about...
I'm connecting to....
An example of this is...
I agree with...
I disagree with... http://www.ncte.org/standards Key points in chapter 1
content and process
21st century literacies
Evidence-based learning (p. 11)
RTI for adolescents
strategic reading (demonstration)
comprehending vs. comprehension (process)
role of prior knowledge