Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The heart
and pumps it all over the body heart diseases How can you keep the heart healthy 1. Don't smoke or use tobacco.
2. Play exercise every day .
3. Eat healthy food. How does the technology helps the heart? The technology helps the heart by inventing medicines to treat these diseases and keep the heart working well. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading my prezi Done by:
Aseel Hamaideh The heart is a biological organ . It's made of the cardiac muscle. It's the most important part because it pumps the blood in the body. All living organisms have heart except the plants. The heart is located behind the rib cage
and a little to the left of the center of the body. There are many types of the heart disease just like :-
1-Congenital Heart Disease
2-Acquired Heart Disease
4-Heart Murmurs And it diseases Some facts -The people of the Japanese island, Okinawa have five times less heart disease through eating a healthy diet, taking regular exercise and nurturing a strong sense of community. - The average adult heart beats
72 times a minute; 100,000 times a day; 3,600,000 times a year; and 2.5 billion times during a lifetime.