Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biomes
Far North around the Arctic Ocean
South of Arctic Tundra
Not very fertile
Some animals (moose, red fox, snowshoe rabbit, some birds, the great horned owl)
Lose leaves in fall
Animals (deer, American grey squirrels, wood mice, rabbits, raccoons, woodpeckers, cardinals, finches and more birds)
Little to no life exists
1/5th of the world's land surface
Two types; hot and dry & cold and dry
Hot and dry which make it perfect for growing food
Very few trees
Animals (prairie dogs, mule deer, giraffe, zebra, lion)
Recieve at least 70 inches of rain
Have the most species of plants or animals
Largest part of the biosphere
Covering 75% of the Earth
Includes both Freshwater Regions and Marine Regions
Contains animals of both large and small of numerous species