Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CavSci LAN Based Enrollment System
Transcript of CavSci LAN Based Enrollment System
we are now at the modern age wherein we make use of technology to make our jobs easier. Well, actually, most of us use it very well. Also, Students primarily enroll themselves to school. CavSci is using the manual way of enrolling students. Based on our experiences, the manual way really eats up time, energy, effort and money. The researcher thought of a way in making it easier and more convenient by making it a Computerized one.
Background of the Study
An enrollment system is the system that a school or program uses to enroll students or participants. It can be manual, computerized or a combination of both. There are many different types of enrollment system depending on the amount enrolled and the type of institution. Most of the schools use the manual way of enrolling the students. The traditional way consumes a lot of time, energy and effort. LAN (Local Area Network) Based Computerized Enrollment System is another type of enrollment system. Wherein a person can just encode his/her information and the encoded information will be saved in a system. When this system is implemented to the school, it is expected to save time and energy.
Statement of the Problem
The main problem of the study is to introduce LAN (Local Area Network) Based Computerized Enrollment System in Cavite National Science High School
It pursues to supply answers to the following questions:
1. Will it make the enrollment system of Cavite National Science High School easier and faster?
2. Will it be more convenient to use the LAN Based Computerized Enrollment system than the traditional one?
3. Will it be economical to use the computerized system than the traditional one?
Once the enrollment system was implemented, the following were hypothesized.
1. The LAN (Local Area Network) Based Enrollment System will make the enrollment system of Cavite National Science High School easier and faster.
2. It is more convenient to use the LAN Based Computerized Enrollment System than the traditional one.
3. It is more economical to use the computerized system than the traditional one.
Significance of the Study
Nowadays, doing things with the help of technology makes things faster. For example, the enrollment system of schools. Most of the schools use the manual way. Wherein, enrolling students consume time, energy and money. Making it LAN (Local Area Network) Based Computerized Enrollment System, enrolling is expected to be easier and faster. Computerized enrollment system will lessen the efforts of the school personnel and the student himself/ herself. This program will inform other people on how to use this program and how the program works.
Scope and Limitation
The advantage of using LAN (Local Area Network) Based Enrollment System is that it does not need internet connection to run the program. It just need an area wherein there is a computer installed with this program. The Computer Laboratory is one of the examples of where this enrollment system can be installed. Also, LAN (Local Area Network) Based Enrollment System will just run at a certain area. One cannot use it on a wide range area.