Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bronchitis
definition and pathophsyilogy
Definition: inflammation of the lining on the bronchiole tubes
44 people of 1000 people adults annually.
More likely above the age of 16.
More likely to get it in the fall or winter.
WASH YOUR HANDS
WEAR A SURGICAL MASK
S&S -- Diagnosis
shortness in breath
discolored mucous (rarely is there blood)
Pulmonary Function Test
It is often expected that when having an acute Bronchitis that there are long term health implications
There isn't a really a way to prevent it.
To lower risk do not smoke and dont start if you haven't already.
Try to avoid irritating fumes, dust, and vapors.