Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mapping Community Assets
Transcript of Mapping Community Assets
the assets of a community Who is Involved? Residents
Examine printed resources
Contact local formal institutions
Query local individuals
Conduct Capacity Inventory of Individuals
-Enterprising Interests and Experience
- Personal Information
Analyze collected data
Link Residents, Institutions and
Organizations How Is it Done? Development OF the Community -Asset based
-Focuses on Effectiveness of community
-Indentifies ways that people can share
their talents and gifts
-Seeks to empower people
-Gives community voice
-Links assets of individuals with
capabilities of instititutions.
-Broadens local leadershi[p
-Moblizies for economic, social and -
-Builds ties between local resources and
resources outside of the community What Does It Do? KEEPRA