Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit I: Lecture 1
Transcript of Unit I: Lecture 1
Introduction and Orientation to Christian Ethics
Morality: Our Native Habitat
Angles and Focal Points
Ethics as Navigation
The practical imperative
The theological imperative
Surveying the horizon
Agency and practical reason
Sketching moral experience
Practical reason in context
A theological superimposition
Detachment and irrelevance
Abstraction 'from above'
Ethics from the inside
Abstraction 'from below'
Ethics and contextual judgment
What is our 'ultimate' context?
Ethics, theology, and 'wakefulness'
Reasonable action and critical realism
Ethics, prayer, and discipleship