Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TEAM/TAP Institute: Questioning and Academic Feedback
Transcript of TEAM/TAP Institute: Questioning and Academic Feedback
Rebecca Reeves Objectives:
To learn how to use questioning to positively affect:
1) your students' success
2) your performance on the TEAM rubric
3) your integration of the "CORE 4" Who? "Who were the main
this story?" BLOOM'S =
Remembering What? When? BLOOM'S =
"When would you apply this technique? Where? BLOOM'S =
"Where are the
relationships in this theme?" Why? BLOOM'S =
"Why did you use this formula? Explain." How? BLOOM'S =
"How would you justify your answer?" Student Success happens when
- varied and of high quality (Bloom's)
- purposeful and coherent
- of high frequency
- consistently sequenced to goals
- dependent on active response
- mindful of wait time (3-5 sec) BLOOM'S =
"What facts or ideas show you understand?" CORE 4:
Grouping Divide into groups of 6:
aspect of the
higher-order thinking process. Add points to
Use a photo as a
or an exit ticket!!!