Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Magic Word Monday!
Transcript of Magic Word Monday!
1. Interactive Notebook
3. Coloring materials, glue, scissors, tape
Notebook Setup is below:
Date Topic/Activity Page #
9.23.13 Physical Properties & Changes 15
Quick Warm Up
Describe the outfits you and your neighbor are wearing today. Include:
1. Colors 2. Materials 3. Weights of objects, etc.
Discuss similarities and differences.
How were you able to make these observations (i.e .what did you use)?
Construct Your Foldable
1. For each vocab box, cut along the
and on the
(look @ Mrs. Barton's example)
the sheet to
in your notebook - being
to glue down the
Can be observed without changing the object.
color, shape, size, smell, mass, density, etc.
Modifying the appearance of an object without altering the atomic substance.
melting, freezing, tearing, crushing
How packed the atoms are in a substance
Ability for a substance to dissolve in another substance.
1. sugar dissolving in tea
2. salt in salt water
3. hot cocoa power with milk
to make hot chocolate
Attraction of an object in a certain direction
water molecules joining together
battery charges (+ and -)
magnets and iron filings
Practice Time! Show me what you know!
1. Put a
small(4" max) piece of tape
of your worksheet and tape it to
of your notebook.
2. Complete your worksheet
check your answers
Learning Support Station
(Resource Corner) of our classroom