Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
NSW, Victoria, Queensland, Feb - March 2012 What Causes a Flood? Long Term Effects Economy -
If a big businesses shut down, e.g a timber company, the people working there would be left without a job and there would be limited timber to rebuild houses, causing the population to decrease
The most common problem environmentally is the rubbish ending up on the streets and drains, which would eventually lead into the ocean
Floods have a huge effect on people, they wash away peoples houses making them homeless and leaving them without money to repair Short Term Effects Economy -
Shops might close down for a while.
Animals could loose their shelter and food.
Minor damages e.g to schools, could lead to them closing down for up to two weeks. By Adriana, Annie, Christina (Tuna Fish Salad), Emily, Jessica (Jolly Sheepy) and Simon. Bibliography: Floods are commonly caused from heavy rain where watercourses do not have a large enough capacity, causing the excess water to overflow. www.kidcyber.com.au/topics/floods.htm