Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Moulin Rouge Essay Presentation
Transcript of Moulin Rouge Essay Presentation
Baz Luhrmann constructs Paris and the Montmarte area within Moulin Rouge as mythic, not depicting reality of the time period, but rather imagining the city as a fantasy space.
Paris in 1899 and 1900
Born in rural Australia
Father's Movie Theatre
Red Curtain Trilogy
Arriving to the
"It's a myth about idealism and adulthood, and the
recognition that life throws up things beyond our
control: the death of loved ones, relationships
that don't last" - Baz Luhrmann
Streets of Paris
The Moulin Rouge
"All the films I make are about 60%
of what I imagine them to be"
- Baz Luhrmann