Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Hollywood Walk of Fame Luke & Charlie
Transcript of Hollywood Walk of Fame Luke & Charlie
Hollywood in California. Who created it? By Luke & Charlie The Hollywood Walk of Fame was created in 1958 by Southern Californian artist Oliver Weismuller, who was hired by the city to give Hollywood a face lift. You get stars for: Being good in showbiz for five years minimum, helping in the community and raising money for charity. 2500 stars were made to begin with. Over 2400 stars are taken and there's an average of 2 more stars every month. The first person to have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame was Joanne Woodward. The First and the Last The muppets are the latest edetion to the hollywood walk of fame. Who will be next? The Next person to have a star might be Kim Kardashian How many stars
are there? The person that came up with the idea was E.M Sturart. It is on Hollywood