Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FBEcol Prairie Smoke - Cassidy Unterseher
Transcript of FBEcol Prairie Smoke - Cassidy Unterseher
By: Cassidy Unterseher Uses: Mouth sores, sore throat, coughs, open wounds, sore eyes Common name: Prairie Smoke
Scientific name: Geum triflorum Duration:perennial Growth Conditions: It grows in late spring through early summer, it can have up to nine flower on one stem. The flower has fuses that cause the flowers to not open fully, so bees force their way in to pollinate. Grows in the central US and southern part of Canada. Commonly found on shallow and gravelly sites as well as silty and loamy soils. Title: Prairie Smoke, Geum Triflorum
Author: Susan Mahr, University of Wisconsin Growth habits: herb