Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sleep
Too Much Sleep?
TIME FOR SOME FACTS
- REM is a very deep kind of sleep and we are usually difficult to wake
- 12% of people only dream in black and white
- Daytime naps improve memory and cut the risk of heart disease
- Five minutes after the end of the dream, 50% of the content is forgotten, after ten minutes 90% is forgotten
- People can take cat naps with their eyes open without even being aware of it.
- Heart disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
Sleep plays a critical role in
thinking and learning. When you
lack sleep this can have negative outcomes.
REM stands for "rapid eye
movement" because our eyes
can be seen to move under
The record for the longest
period without sleep is
18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes
during a rocking chair marathon.
Sources for Info