Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Riding a bike and the Skeletal, Muscular, and Skin Systems.
Transcript of Riding a bike and the Skeletal, Muscular, and Skin Systems.
You use your muscles to ride a bike as well. You use your leg muscles to pedal.
You use your skin as protection. Other bikers might kick up dirt, and you need to be protected. Also, if you fall, your skin will protect you.
You move your bones when you are riding a bike. You use your leg bones as a whole when pedaling. You use your pelvis to sit, and your arm bones to steer. You use your spine to look around, and to sit.
Why a Bike Cont.
I also did Bike riding, as I enjoy doing it, and do so all the time.
You use your arm muscles to steer, and your neck and waist muscles to sit and look around.
Why a Bike?
I choose Bike Riding because it is a physical activity, and uses all the listed systems.
By Chance Zdenek
For FLVS Biology 7.04