Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Difference between colony and state
Transcript of Difference between colony and state
Colonies are like cities from the 1600 and 1700s. States began to form on December 7, 1787 when Delaware became the first state in the union. I believe that a colony is where they settled and a state is when they created when the population over ruled the colony.
What is the Time Period for Colonial Massachusetts?
The colonial times were May 8th 1597
Why was our Colony founded?
The English Puritans wanted to create a colony where they could be free to practice.
Where did me and my neighbors come from?
Early settlers of Massachusetts generally came from England and Scotland and other England states. Plymouth colony was settled in 1620. From 1630 to 1642, 15 to 20 thousand people settled in 1620. In Massachusetts bay colony.
What is our trade what do you do to make a living?
People in Massachusetts can earn there products and industries by farming, grants of crops, and cattle.
What is the climate like?