Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TECHNOLOGY
July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2020
Strategic Marketing Plan for Apple
Thank you very much
1. Remote environment
2. 5 Porter forces
3. Critical success factors
4. Strategy development
5. Strategy implementation
6. Strategy evaluation and control processes
Political Factors Affecting Apple’s Business
1. Political relationship (Threat)
2. More free trade policies (opportunity)
Economic Factors Important to Apple
1. Increasing in labour costs (Threat)
2. Rapid growth in
developing countries (opportunity)
Technological Factors in Apple’s Business
Sales of new release phones
10 % annually
Longer battery life
More durable phones
Wider markets = More competitors
1. Technological innovation
2. Geographic expansion
3. Digital dependency
3. Lack of innovation
Continue to innovate
Create technological advancement