Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Simple Subject
Person: Ms. Humphrey
Place: Carrington Middle School
Thing: Pencil What is a noun or a pronoun? The famous singer performed late. Let's try to identify the complete subject and the simple subject together! Now that we understand what the complete subject is, we are going to learn what the simple subject is! Review: What is the complete subject? Review: What is the complete predicate? Example: The young turtle crawled across the road. A pronoun is a noun that replaces the noun.
1st person pronoun: I, me, my
2nd person pronoun: we, us
3rd person pronoun: he, she, they, them The tall giraffe ate some leaves. The basketball game lasted forever.