Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Empire
Empire magazines front cover follows the conventions of magazines. The masthead is in the top third and the key image is made to stand out so you know what the magazines focus is for that issue.
The name 'Empire' connotes power which is shown through the tag line. Also the name is appropriate as 'Empire' is one of the biggest film magazines. The font also connotes dominance as it's bold sans serif so it stands out and looks powerful
The tag line suggests that Empire is the best film magazine and that people should buy it as it's the 'worlds best movie magazine'
Empire is aimed at a mass market audience who have an interest in popular, recent films. It's not gender specific as it appeals to the male and female audience. It's aimed at young adults aged 15-50.
Bauer who are a big company which suggests that they know the magazine industry well.
Price- £3.99 and it's sold monthly