Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OBESITY
Obesity is a medical problem in which people become
extremely fat. People use the measurement BMI to find out weather you are obese or not. Obesity is caused by being really lazy and eating too much.
The sources used for Information
This is how people turn out in obesity!
Obesity can cause various diseases,
especially heart disease, diabetes, and
obstructive sleep apnea, in this disease
you stop breathing for a while in your
sleep. Obesity can also lead to cancer.
People with obesity have pain in their
joints and bones, which is called
The Effects of Obesity
How to Avoid Obesity?
Keep exercising and stay healthy! Don't watch television too much. Don't eat junk food, eat healthy food. Try not to be lazy! Follow these rules, and Obesity won't come near you!
People have discovered that more
than 40% of students in the world