Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Japanese
Francisco Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. Portugal Why is important to know japanese? Technology 6 reasons to learn japanese:
If you learn japanese everyone will think that you are very smart.
Games, movies, books, magazines. Everything will be at your disposal. Dragon Ball dubbed never again!
You will sing songs in japanese knowing what you're saying.
You'll be the greatest, you'll learn Japanese! Everyone knows English, but not Japanese ...
You can get a scholarship to Japan and stay there earning money, studying and eating sashimi with saké.
Let's face it: If you can learn Japanese, there's something in this world that you can't? JAPANESE Japanese People Economy Culture Work Work done by:
Maria no. 14
Mariana no. 15