Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social and Cultural benefits of diversity.
Transcript of Social and Cultural benefits of diversity.
This is where a community sticks together.
Health and social care team members need to form this type of bond. Why?
Think in terms of respect.
All the social and cultural benefits described before will bring about Cultural enrichment through diversity, which will improve life for everyone, both those who work in health and social care and those who use the services provided.
Tolerance is a very important quality to have when working in health and social care.
Why do you think it is important for you as Health and Social Care professionals to take diet into consideration?
For example, diabetes, religious reasons.
The economic benefits of diversity- employment and expertise,
The economic benefits of diversity to Britain can seen everywhere, from the clothes we wear to the food we eat.
Many organizations, including the health and social services, have come to realise that their customers are from a wide range of diverse backgrounds...