Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cook Middle School-Library Orientation
Transcript of Cook Middle School-Library Orientation
Mrs. Faith Lovett, media clerk
Cook Middle School
Respect each other.
Respect the school's property.
Check in your book and place it on the book cart.
Locate new book or other materials.
Check out selected items with media personnel.
Fiction and Non-fiction
How does using the library help
Providing resources for projects.
Researching using technology.
Spending time reading.
Completing school work.
Seeking help when needed.
Getting support for your school assignments.
7:30 - 3:30
Monday - Friday
Visit the library to explore new ideas and adventures through READING!!
Set high goals and reach them !
Why should I read?